If allowed by your program, you can enter your own events into your Reconnect calendar. These events will be sent to your case manager for approval.
Creating an Event
To create an event:
- Select the orange plus icon at the bottom center to add an event.
- Select the appropriate event type.
- Add an event title. It should be something that will tell both you and your case manager what the event is for.
- Select the date, start time, and end time of the event.
- Enter the address for the event. You can enter a street address (e.g. 123 Main St) or a place name (e.g. St. Paul’s Church). Select the correct address from the list.
- After you have selected the address, a map will show up. You can move the pin if it is not in the correct location.
- A place name will also populate based on the address entered. You may change this if needed.
- Use the URL field to enter a website if applicable. This is useful for virtual meetings.
- If desired, enter a description of the event.
- Tick the “Send me a reminder” box if you would like a notification reminding you 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Select “Save” when you have entered all of the event information.
Editing an Event
If you need to make changes to an existing event you should speak with you case manager. They can help you remove the event so you can add a new one with the correct information.
Checking in for an Event
- At the time of the event, you will receive a notification alerting you.
- A check-in task will appear on your Tasks List in the app.
- Select that task to complete the photo check-in.