When you first start using the Reconnect Community app you will be asked to take baseline images of yourself. These images are used to confirm that the photo you take with your check-ins is in fact you. Your baseline images will be sent to your case manager for approval.
Tips for taking the best images:
- Find a well-lit area
- Take off any face coverings or hats
- Do not obscure your face when taking the photos
How to take baseline images:
- From the Tasks page, select the Baseline Images task.
- Follow the prompts on the screen. You will be asked to take the following photos: Front view, side view - turn right, side view - turn left, look down, look up.
- Once the photos are taken and sent to your case manager for approval, the task will show as that the images are under review.
- The task will turn green when the images have been approved.