- Participants should immediately contact their case manager about the lost phone.
- Case managers should contact the Reconnect Support team to alert them about the lost device.
- Phone plans will be kept active for three business days.
- The Support team will confirm the phone is lost with the case manager and deactivate the line.
- A replacement phone can be sent upon request for an additional fee.
What to do if a phone is found
- The phone should be returned to the case manager.
- Reconnect Support will work with the case manager to try and reactivate the line if needed.
- If the line can't be reactivated, the device should be returned to Reconnect.