This dedicated location feature on Reconnect Manager grants you a more interactive, customizable, and detailed map than the standard Location Tracking found in a Client's Profile.
The following features can be implemented into your map.
- Multiple can clients can be viewed at the same time on the map.
- Customizable date and time range.
- Locations can be added to the map.
- Display exclusion and inclusion zones on the map.
How to use Client Locations.
- Go to Clients > Client Locations.
- Add the name of the client(s)
- Define the range of time you wish to view the Location History
- Optional: Add an address of interest and/or Inclusion/Exclusion Zones.
Viewing movement on the map.
At the bottom of the map, you will be able to see the timeline that you have designated that you will scroll through. You will be able to scroll the dial left and right from the earliest time to the latest time. There will be a corresponding icon on the map that will match the time on the dial. This will help you identify where your client may have been at that given time.
- Connected Client This will be indicated in Green. The Reconnect Community app has been given the proper permissions and is actively connected.
- Disconnected Client This will be indicated in Red. The Reconnect Community app does not have an active connection and/or has not been given the proper permissions.
- Stationary Client The client is currently stationary. The location tracking services are activated by movement.