This feature will give more flexibility to Case Managers who want to use the Zones feature from our Location Service with their clients and their place of employment.
When creating and assigning an Inclusion or Exclusion Zone to a client there is now an option where that Zone can be given a range of time and days of the week to be active.
This feature works best if a Client has a consistent schedule.
How to Create a Zone with a Schedule
The method will be the same as creating a Zone with some added steps.
- Go to Clients > Client List > Client Name > Location > Zones
- Add Location name
- Choose Type (Inclusion, Exclusion, Event Location)
- Choose Definition (Address, Area, State/County)
- Select Days of the weeks for the Zone to be active
- Select Time Range for the Zone to be active.