Face Recognition and Liveness Detection
To view a client's face recognition settings, go to
Clients > Client Name > Baseline Images.
- Clients can now set baseline images in the Reconnect Community app.
- These images are used to ensure the face checking-in belongs to the client.
- To set baseline images, clients must open the app > Select the Account icon > Select Baseline Image Capture.
- The app will guide the client through taking 5 photos of themselves at different angles.
- There is a 95% match accuracy threshold. Below 95%, a violation is created.
Managing Baseline Images
- Access Face Recognition settings, go to Clients > Client Name > Baseline Images.
- Baseline Images may be approved here.
- Select Baseline Images may be cleared or entire collections may be cleared also.
- If an image is removed the collections will be deactivated until collection criteria are met and approved once again.
Facial Mismatch: Client checked in with a face not matching theirs.
- Excusing a Facial Mismatch violation adds the image to the collection of images used to verify the client's identity.
Low Authenticity Score: Client checked in with a mask, photo or video and not their real face.
- Detects if the photo is of a real person, not a picture of a picture or video.