Bulk Curfew allows you to assign a curfew to many clients at once. These curfew events are tied to a participant's home address, so there is no need to enter each person's address.
Create a Curfew Event
To create a bulk curfew event:
- Go to the Events tab and select Add Curfew.
- Fill in the curfew details. See below for more information on these fields.
- Select clients to assign the curfew to. See below for more information on how to do this.
- Select Create Curfew. The event will show up on the Event Log tab, as well as on the calendar of each client the curfew is assigned to.
The following fields are available in the Curfew Details section:
- Event Title: Name your curfew event. This will display to participants when they check-in for the curfew.
- Start Date: The date that the curfew event should start.
- Start Time and End Time: The start and end time of the curfew.
- Frequency: Select Does Not Repeat for a one-time event. Use other repeat options to determine the frequency of the curfew.
- Repeats Indefinitely: This field is only visible if a repeating frequency is selected. Choose Yes if the curfew should not have an end date.
- Recurs Until: This field is only visible if Repeats Indefinitely is set to No. Enter the last day that the curfew should occur.
- Remind Client Before Event: Tick the box if the participant should get a reminder ahead of the curfew event. You can set when the reminder is sent and add additional reminders as well.
- Check-In Deadline: The number of minutes that the participant has to complete their check-in. The default is 15 minutes.
- Hide Event From Mobile App: Set to Yes if the curfew should not display on the participant's calendar in Reconnect Community. The curfew will display in Reconnect Manager regardless of this setting.
- Description: Enter a description of the curfew that will be visible to the client.
- Notes: Add notes that will not be visible to the client.
To select clients to assign a bulk curfew to, scroll to the Select Clients section of the curfew editor.
- On the left, use the filters to select groups of clients.
- Based on those selections, participants will be listed in the Selected Clients section on the right side.
- Use the red X to remove clients from the list.