- Confirm participants are calling the correct number and entering the correct PIN.
- Try the check-in phone number yourself to confirm it's working. While we rarely, if ever, see outages to our lines, it's best to check.
- Ask participants to use our mobile app, Reconnect Community, instead.
- If both cellular and data outages are happening in your area, using Reconnect Community on WiFi is another option.
- Have participants try a different phone, especially from a different cellular provider or landline.
Call-based check-ins can experience issues if there are outages from cellular providers in your area. Few providers post their outage information, but there are third parties that offer user-supplied information. Below are links to some of these resources from top cellular providers.