To View Active and Inactive Profiles
In your client list, you can sort the list to show Active, Inactive, or all client profiles:
- Under the Active column, select the sort box.
- Select Any, Active, or Inactive to sort.
- By default, only active profiles display on the list. Active clients are considered billable depending on the financial agreement your organization has with Reconnect.
Note: A red or green checkmark next to a client's name or under the App column does not indicate if a client is Active or Inactive, it tells you if they have an active app connection.
Making a User Active or Inactive
Clients can be made Active and Inactive through their profile. Making a client Inactive will not remove a client's profile from your facility's system and their history will be saved for future use if necessary. Inactive clients are not considered billable.
To make a client inactive:
- Access the client's profile from the Client List.
- In the client's profile, find the Active field.
- Switch to No to inactivate the client.
- Select Save.
Tip: Clients can be reactivated by using the same steps. Simply switch the Active field back to Yes.
Removing Inactive Profiles
If you are confident that you no longer need a client's profile, information, or history, you can remove them from your system after they have been made inactive.
Tip: Consider leaving a client as Inactive instead of removing them. This will give you access to their history and allow for quick reactivation, should it be necessary.
To remove an inactive profile:
- Access the inactive client's profile from the Client List.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile page
- Select Remove Participant. This option will only appear in an inactive profile.
- Select Confirm.