For some users, having access to multiple facilities is required. When this is the case, add the users to each facility to allow them to quickly switch from one to another.
Adding an Existing User to a Facility
In the facility that the user does not yet have access:
- Select your name in the top right and go to Edit Users.
- Select the Add New User button.
- Enter the email address for the user, and note that it must be the same email associated with their existing account.
- Select the appropriate Access Level for the user. All other information will be the same across their user accounts.
- Select Add User to complete the account setup.
Note: Administrators are the only users with access to add/edit users in a facility. Please refer to the User Permissions article for more information.
Switching Between Facilities
If you have a user account in multiple facilities you will be able to switch between them without logging out.
- Select your name in the top right, then select Switch Account.
- You will be presented with a list of facilities you have access to.
- Select the facility you would like to switch to.
Note: You can only access one facility at a time. If you have multiple windows open then your facilities will change in all windows when you switch.