By default, there are four user types with associated permissions:
- User: Can only view or edit clients they have created or that are assigned to them.
- Case Manager: Can view or edit any client, and can manage permissions and events for clients.
- Manager: Can edit case manager assignments and the facility calendar.
- Administrator: Can add and remove users, remove clients, and has access to all settings.
Each type has different permissions, and these can be tailored to fit the needs of your program. Reach out to Reconnect Support for more information about changing permission levels.
Changing User Permission Levels
Administrators are able to adjust a user's permission level:
- Select your name in the top right corner and go to Edit Users.
- Select the user who's permission level you would like to change.
- Pick the correct user type under Access Level.
- Click Save Information when you are done making changes.
Note: Changing Access Level may have an effect on a user's permissions with participants. If you have questions about what an access level change will impact please reach out to Reconnect Support.