Adding a User
To add a new user:
- Select your name in the top right and go to Edit Users.
- Select Add New User.
- Enter the email address for the staff member you would like to add, and select Check. If the email address is already associated with a user account then you will not need to add any additional information. If not, you will be asked to enter the rest of the account information.
- When all user information is entered Save your changes.
The following information is entered when adding a new user:
- Username: The user will use this to log in, so it should be unique and easy to remember. Reconnect recommends using the first initial + last name.
- First and Last Name: Enter the name of the user.
- Password: Passwords should never be shared between users. When creating a new account, you can use a generic password as long as the user promptly changes it to a private password.
- Access Level: Determines the permissions granted to the user. The default options available are Administrator, Manager, Case Manager, or User. For more information about user permissions, check out the User Permissions article.