Bulk Excuse allows you to prevent a group of clients from being asked to test. Please note that this feature is turned off by default for future dates. If you would like to use it for future dates, please reach out to Reconnect Support.
To bulk excuse clients:
- Go to Calendar, then to Bulk Excuse.
- Select the Group you want to excuse from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Date the group should be excused from testing.
- Enter the Reason for excusing the group.
- Select Perform Bulk Excuse and agree when the pop-up appears.
Warning: Once this action is taken it cannot be undone.
Similar to the Bulk Excuse functionality, Bulk Force allows you to force a group of clients to test. This feature is also off by default, please reach out to Reconnect Support to turn it on.
Note: Forced tests do count towards the number of tests a participant has in a period. If you are using Period Weekly or Period Monthly in your testing profiles make sure to consider how a bulk force will impact tests for the remainder of the week or month.
To bulk force clients:
- Go to Calendar, then to Bulk Force.
- Select the Group you want to force to test from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Date the group should be forced to test.
- Enter the Reason for forcing the group.
- Select Perform Bulk Force and agree when the pop-up appears.
Warning: Once completed this action cannot be undone.