Changing the password of another user is only available to administrators. If you do not know who your program administrators are, you can find the user types on the Edit Users page.
Changing the Password
To change another user's password:
- Select your name in the top right and go to Edit Users.
- Select the user whose password you would like to change.
- In the Account Password section, enter the new password in the Change Password field.
- Confirm the password by entering it again.
- Select Save Information to save the account changes.
Note: Each user should have their own account. Passwords should not be shared between staff members.