Messages between participants and case managers are HIPAA compliant, secure, and immutable.
Accessing Messages from Reconnect Manager
Your Inbox includes all conversations you have with any participant:
- Go to Communications and then Inbox.
- Select the name of the conversation you want to view or respond to from the left.
- Read and respond to messages on the right.
- To start a new conversation, select the New Conversation button in the top right.
Conversations with a specific client are also available within their profile:
- Select the participant from the Client List.
- Go to the Messages tab.
- Read and respond to the conversation on the right side.
Accessing Messages from the Reconnect Manager App
The Reconnect Manager app allows you to access conversations from your mobile device. For more information, check out this article: Reconnect Manager App.
- Select Messages on the home screen.
- Click the Compose Message Icon on the top right of the screen.
- Select the client you would like to message.
Accessing Messages from Reconnect Community
In order to exchange messages with a case manager, a participant must download the Reconnect Community mobile app. Find more information and downloading instructions in this article: Installing the Reconnect Community App.
To access messages in the Reconnect Community app:
- Select Messages from the home screen.
- Select the appropriate thread to open the chat dialogue. The participant will be able to message any case manager assigned to them.
Tip: Messages sent in the Reconnect Community app can not be edited or removed by the participant or staff member.