This is turned off by default. If you'd like to use this feature, please contact your account executive.
To view a client's location once enabled, go to Clients > Client Name > Location
- Shows you the client's last pinged location.
- Time and date of the last ping shown at top of the map
- Shows you the client's location history for the selected date range.
- The client's path is shown in purple.
- Areas with multiple location data points collected will show as blue, yellow, or red circles, which you can click to zoom in on the location.
A Time Graph is shown below the map. Moving your cursor along the graph will show a green circle on the map indicating the client's location at the given time.