Send an Announcement
- Click on Communications in the left sidebar, then select Announcements.
- In the Set Announcement section, compose an announcement message in the Message field.
- Select the date you wish to send the message in the Select Date field.
- Click on the Set Announcement button.
- Announcements set for today's date reveal an optional Push Notification checkbox below the message field. Push notifications let any participant with an active app connection know about the announcement immediately.
- Announcements are visible for participants throughout the day in the Reconnect Community home screen.
Tip: If a participant checks-in using the call-in line, they will hear the announcement spoken to them on the selected date.
- Announcements can be updated by clicking on the Update button below the message.
Tip: If the message is set for today's date, you will see a Push Notification checkbox -- if selected, participants with an active app connection will be alerted to a change immediately.
- Future announcements can be deleted by clicking on the Update button below the message.
Warning: You cannot delete a message sent on today's date.
Tip: If you wish to send a message to a select group, you can use Bulk Message in Communications > Bulk Message.